Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Trip To Find Pepper Thekken






































13 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am planning visit the pepper thikkan place, kindly provide me the contact derails and road plan pls

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to make pepper seedlings tekken..?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! I want to buy tekken pepper?
    can you help me!
    i'm VietName!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...can you help please.
    I want to buy your pepper thekken seedling .i'm in indonesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,
      We are in process of supplying.
      Kami akan sediakan di indonesia segera.

      Delete
  5. Hello...can you help please.
    I want to buy your pepper thekken seedling .i'm in indonesia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes,
      We are in process of supplying.
      Kami akan sediakan di indonesia segera.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. I'M in Thailand I want to buy thanks pepper tree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sir.
    I want to buy pepper thekken cuttings. Can you help me? I'm from Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. I come from central java Indonesia, my name akhmad mufasil, may I buy pepper thekkan seedling sent to Indonesia? thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I give my address can you send your product by VPP through post office?

    ReplyDelete
  10. When I receive your product I can pay to the post. You will get back your cash.

    ReplyDelete